There are some changes since the v2508 :
- VSFilterMod has been updated (r5) and is now maintained by Sorayuki (google trad).
- QTGMC v 3.357
- New Downmix function for 5.1 → 2.0 channels. The N++ syntax lang file has been updated accordingly
- The script template got some stuffs
- Ability to create new empty .ass files via new context menu (just like .avs and .avsi scripts)
- The installer now includes options to create shortcuts for custom scripts
I've made a few changes regarding installer's behavior. Some files were not removed correctly after the uninstallation, that's fixed. The script template has been updated with some additions. I've also added a "Custom_Vars" script that is now imported by default. The "Quick render test" will let you see if basics are ok and working (it will render ColorbarsHD and show info like time, current frame, Avisynth+ version and a waveform). VirtualDub FilterMod is now included.